Offline Version?

Posts9Likes3Joined9/11/2023LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Hi All, 

Love the application, program, platform, and the overall community. I travel a lot on airplanes and for the majority of time, I do not have internet? Is it possible to get an offline version or maybe I missed it (when looking at the difference between free/full) if there is the option to have your stories in offline mode with voice and translations still available?

Thanks in advance!!!

Posted 
Posts1644Likes1096Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

We don't have an offline version. It was deemed to be too much work when we looked at this years ago. I'll mention it to the tech team again and see if anything has changed.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts9Likes3Joined9/11/2023LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Greek - Modern

Thanks for the response! I could totally understand that it would be a ton of work, it was more of a "ask" and maybe something could be done, or a work around, or maybe the project is at a different stage and it could be included!

Posted 
Posts1Likes2Joined26/11/2023Location

Chris.C wrote:
Hi All,
Love the application, program, platform, and the overall community. I travel a lot on airplanes and for the majority of time, I do not have internet? Is it possible to get an offline version or maybe I missed it (when looking at the difference between free/full) if there is the option to have your stories in offline mode with voice and translations still available?
Thanks in advance!!!

if this would be possible then as a newbie here I love to have one in my device to access this fantastic source online and offline.

Posted 
    Feedback