Hi! I've pivoted from learning Tagalog since I'm already at an OK level. I've started dabbling in Arabic and Hebrew. My plan of action is to learn how I always do... comprehensible input with grammar study on the side.
For Arabic, I'm using:
- Assimil 2015 Arabic (English Edition book)
- Glossika MSA (Web App)
- Glossika Egyptian (Web App)
- Arabicpod101's offerings
- I've converted my anki into a passive input mode. I'll explain more in an update post.
- Glossika Hebrew (Web App)
- teachmehebrew.com (Website) They have 15 dialogues and 30 sentence lessons similar to what learners get here from the languagetools.io official courses.
- Not advanced enough yet but it appears that languagetools.io has a few very active Hebrew users so the library is already super stuffed! Will use it later.
- Again, passive Anki. Will explain later