Fixed - Profile Languages (2)

Posts54Likes59Joined4/9/2019LocationCórdoba / AR
Native
Spanish
Learning French, German
Other English

This is a continuation of this thread, which is currently closed.

I just wanted to report that the checkbox status in the profile language settings is not being reflected in the chat screen at the moment. As you can see, I have the checkbox unticked for English, but it still appears as learning in the chat screen.

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

There is no relationship between the checkbox and chat. The checkbox is used several places, for example, the languages beneath your avatar. Chat languages are controlled in chat - click to turn them off or on. You can log out to see what your chat looks like to another chatter. 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts54Likes59Joined4/9/2019LocationCórdoba / AR
Native
Spanish
Learning French, German
Other English

LOL! I never realized those where actual buttons  

That’s really smart! I guess the idea is to toggle those depending on which language you want to practice at any given moment, is that right?

It would be great to have that explained in the tutorial or somewhere in the chat page. I don’t think I would have noticed if you hadn’t pointed it out.

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

markoSSS wrote:
It would be great to have that explained in the tutorial or somewhere in the chat page. I don’t think I would have noticed if you hadn’t pointed it out.

Yes. I have that on my to do list; remake and conveniently locate all tutorial videos. 

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback