Language Card Games

level
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

We play a lot of card games at home. This looks interesting.

--

ikay

Posted 
level
Posts145Likes61Joined8/10/2018LocationCebu / PH
Native
Cebuano, English, Tagalog
Learning French, Japanese, Spanish

ikaymoreno wrote:

My computer's speaker is kinda broken so I had to replay twice to really listen but still, I didn't get how they play those cards. Did I miss the explanation? 

Everyday is a learning journey. Keep going!

Posted 
level
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I wonder where we could buy that here in our country. Or is it available online...perhaps in Lazada or Shoppee?

Edzky-18

Posted 
level
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Rose.Angelie wrote:
ikaymoreno wrote:

My computer's speaker is kinda broken so I had to replay twice to really listen but still, I didn't get how they play those cards. Did I miss the explanation?

They didn't go into it in detail. My kids loved "Exploding Kittens" though so I'm looking for another fun card game for them. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
level
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

edz.conde wrote:
I wonder where we could buy that here in our country. Or is it available online...perhaps in Lazada or Shoppee?

A knock off version of it, probably. :P

--

ikay

Posted 
level
Native

ikaymoreno wrote:

They didn't go into it in detail. My kids loved "Exploding Kittens" though so I'm looking for another fun card game for them. :)

How do you play that? Curious as I've never heard of it before.

Posted 
level
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Rose.Angelie wrote:
ikaymoreno wrote:

How do you play that? Curious as I've never heard of it before.

It's loads of fun. We even bought teh expansion pack so we'd have a "cone of shame". Lol.

--

ikay

Posted 
level
Native

ikaymoreno wrote:

It's loads of fun. We even bought teh expansion pack so we'd have a "cone of shame". Lol.

OMG!! This looks so fun! I'm gonna check out if it's available to purchase online. The kids will surely love it! Haha Thank you for sharing!! :)

Posted 
level
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

It's available on Shopee. I got teh standrad pack, expnsion and the NSFW version for like P500. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
level
Posts13Likes6Joined27/9/2019LocationИжевск / RU
Native
Russian
Learning English

An exciting game. We also love board games. One of the favorite Imaginarium. The rules are simple. Each player is dealt six cards with fantastic illustrations, the presenter voices the associations to any of his cards and puts it face down on the table. Others find the most suitable card and put it face down. Everyone turns over the cards and vote, trying to guess the leader’s card. It is important for him that his card is recognized, but not all players. Therefore, it is necessary to find a balance between the obvious and completely incomprehensible description.

There is another way to use the game to practice English. Collectively create an incredible story. Compose a plot based on associations with illustrations. This is a very addictive game.

Posted 
    Feedback