What's your favorite accent?

level
1
Posts58Likes27Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

edz.conde wrote:
I like Korean accent. Maybe because I'm addicted to korean dramas and artists. :blush: I also like British.


Annyeong!!! K-drama fan here I never liked the dubbed versions because I like hearing how they speak, it's so cute! And you can't miss "oppa's" voice of course!  

mismei

Posted 
1
#41
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

wow!  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#42
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Yes, I agree Maebrizuela. Those accents are very cute to hear!  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
1
#43
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Hi Doreen! Yes, both American and British accent are very pleasant to hear as well.  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#44
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Hi Dragonsky! Spanish accent is great to hear. . Everyone whether a native or non-native speaker of a particular accent has it's own way of pronouncing the given words. I believe it's the uniqueness of every person's accent is what makes it beautiful.  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#45
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Hi Aleksys! That is so cool!  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#46
level
1
Posts347Likes191Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

leosmith wrote:
Phillip.Laplana wrote:
It is my civic duty to inform you that you should never attempt to find Klingon rap music on YouTube.
Just.... don't.

Like this?


You didn't. x_x Oh you did not just... ooh...


Posted 
0
#47
level
6
Posts114Likes79Joined8/10/2018LocationPH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese

IDK why, but I always found the Japanese accent pretty attractive lol. It is by far my favorite language to learn. 



Posted 
0
#48
level
9
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

maebrizuela wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

I like Korean accent. Maybe because I'm addicted to korean dramas and artists. :blush: I also like British.

Annyeong!!! K-drama fan here :joy: I never liked the dubbed versions because I like hearing how they speak, it's so cute! And you can't miss "oppa's" voice of course! :blush: :heart_eyes:


Annyeong!

I think we Filipinos are born to like K-pop... haha

Edzky-18

Posted 
1
#49
level
1
Posts54Likes18Joined7/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Other German

I like British accent 

Posted 
1
#50
level
10
Posts459Likes277Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

I lovethe Welsh accent. 

Posted 
0
#51
level
1
Posts137Likes82Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

I just heard the Irish accent if that’s what its called and i fell in loveee.. they sounded like they were singing though.lol

Posted 
3
#52
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Hi TemitopeAkinyede! Yes, I also heard about Irish accent and it's cute.  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#53
level
1
Posts36Likes22Joined9/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

I would go with the Spanish accent. There is just 'something' about it that I can't explain in words, especially in their songs

I love my pets.
Posted 
1
#54
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Hi Ckaranja! Yes, I agree.  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#55
level
1
Posts137Likes82Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Who elses loves the African Accent?:grin:

Posted 
1
#56
level
1
Posts347Likes191Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:
Who elses loves the African Accent?:grin:


I do like the accent that Chadwick Boseman uses as the Black Panther. It's the Xhosa accent, isn't it? Real nice.


I also used to have a friend from Zimbabwe, and she had a real nice accent. Nigerian is interesting to listen to, but doesn't really click with me.  

Posted 
1
#57
level
9
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Wow Philip! That sounds very interesting!  

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
0
#58
level
1
Posts137Likes82Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Who elses loves the African Accent?:grin:

I do like the accent that Chadwick Boseman uses as the Black Panther. It's the Xhosa accent, isn't it? Real nice.

I also used to have a friend from Zimbabwe, and she had a real nice accent. Nigerian is interesting to listen to, but doesn't really click with me.

I’m Nigerian was :grin:. Our accent is quite plain.. 

Posted 
1
#59
level
8
Posts298Likes159Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

TemitopeAkinyede wrote:

Who elses loves the African Accent?:grin:

I do like the accent that Chadwick Boseman uses as the Black Panther. It's the Xhosa accent, isn't it? Real nice.

I also used to have a friend from Zimbabwe, and she had a real nice accent. Nigerian is interesting to listen to, but doesn't really click with me.

I’m Nigerian was :grin:. Our accent is quite plain..

No it isn't, our accent is actually interesting and considering how diverse it is, makes it all the more interesting. It's a compliment,accept it.

Kevwe A.

Posted 
0
#60
    Feedback