level
Posts55Likes39Joined7/8/2018LocationES
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Statistics I would like to see:

My wishlist :)

- Words read daily, weekly, monthly and total

- Hours listened daily, weekly, monthly and total.

- Be able to set daily, weekly, monthly and/or total targets myself.

- Number of words learning (weekly, monthly etc).

- Number of words known (weekly, monthly etc)

Number of words learnt (moved from learning to known) (weekly, monthly, etc).

- Obviously a lovely graph of all the above would be great. A graph of stats is always a great motivator.

You could also add stats for reading and writing too if they are measurable.

The option to add in your own (outside of the program) reading, listening, writing and speaking time would be great too, it would allow users to keep all their stats in one place and obviously would create a base of regular active users on the site/app.

That's just my wishlist. I'd love to hear what others would wish for?

Learning Spanish very slowly :)

Edited 
level
Posts840Likes507Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Great idea for a thread. I think a stat page with graphs and all my languages would be nice. I hope to hear from others regarding statistics too. 

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
level
Posts840Likes507Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Bex wrote:
You could also add stats for reading

You meant conversing here, right?

wrote:
The option to add in your own (outside of the program) reading, listening, writing and speaking time would be great too, it would allow users to keep all their stats in one place and obviously would create a base of regular active users on the site/app.

I agree. I think that we need to show stats from LT, stats from outside, and total. I want to keep some pure LT stats to motivate people to use this site. I'd like to implement some sort of a leader board too, as some people find this very motivating.

We have total lesson times feed the conversation stats, and essays feed the writing stats. That's one nice thing about having a diverse site like this.

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
level
Posts55Likes39Joined7/8/2018LocationES
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Yes sorry I meant conversing. Then you have stats for all the 4 pillars of learning; reading, writing, listening and speaking.

Learning Spanish very slowly :)

Edited 
    Feedback