What sport do you play?

level
1
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I was a basketball player (girls league) when I was in high school and I also play volleyball and badminton. Jackstone and Chinese garter as well. lol

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
1
#1
level
1
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I'm an ace player in chinese garter, ten-twenty, jackstone, siato, and luksong tinik! :grin:

Edzky-18

Posted 
2
#2
level
1
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#3
level
1
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I mostly just play PC games. Hehehehe. 

--

ikay

Posted 
2
#4
level
1
Posts220Likes117Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Tennis, track, boxing, and kickboxing. I just googled Chinese garter and watched some videos. Looks super fun! I'll give it a shot (I know I'll probably trip or get tangled in the rope a few times haha!) XD 


Posted 
3
#5
level
1
Posts54Likes18Joined7/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Other German

I love short distance track and marathons ( I am from home of champions)

Football. - Been a fan since i was 9 years

Hockey- I played Hockey since high school all the way to University :) 



Which of the following games is so much fun to watch even if you don't know the rules of the game.


Football

Swimming

Basketball

Hockey

Marathons / Short distance track

Gymnastics

Rugby

Surfing



Posted 
0
#6
level
1
Posts230Likes121Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Wow, I don't practice any sports but I love running and volleyball.

-Ari-

Posted 
1
#7
level
1
Posts204Likes76Joined5/6/2018LocationLapu-lapu / PH
Native
Cebuano, Tagalog
Other English

Badminton, slow running and interested also in surfing.

Charlyn Amoin

Posted 
1
#8
level
1
Posts436Likes220Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

I used to swim and I recently bought a bike :)

Posted 
0
#9
level
1
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Jess.PWinkler wrote:
I used to swim and I recently bought a bike :)


I learned how to bike just a couple of months before I turned 30. Lol. :P

--

ikay

Posted 
0
#10
level
1
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

ikaymoreno wrote:

Jess.PWinkler wrote:

I used to swim and I recently bought a bike :)

I learned how to bike just a couple of months before I turned 30. Lol. :P


I dont know how to bike, and I am 28. lol theres still hope :sweat_smile:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#11
level
1
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Michelle.Batan wrote:
ikaymoreno wrote:
Jess.PWinkler wrote:
I used to swim and I recently bought a bike :)

I learned how to bike just a couple of months before I turned 30. Lol. :P

I dont know how to bike, and I am 28. lol theres still hope :sweat_smile:


I had a list of things I wanted to do before 30. When it was starting to look like I'm gonna fail achieving one of my bigger goals, I decided to learn how to ride a bike instead. :) My husband taught me. It took us about 2 hours before I can ride around on my own.

--

ikay

Posted 
0
#12
level
1
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

ikaymoreno wrote:

Michelle.Batan wrote:

ikaymoreno wrote:

Jess.PWinkler wrote:

I used to swim and I recently bought a bike :)

I learned how to bike just a couple of months before I turned 30. Lol. :P

I dont know how to bike, and I am 28. lol theres still hope :sweat_smile:

I had a list of things I wanted to do before 30. When it was starting to look like I'm gonna fail achieving one of my bigger goals, I decided to learn how to ride a bike instead. :) My husband taught me. It took us about 2 hours before I can ride around on my own.


I bought one for my daughter before and she taught me how lol

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
1
#13
level
1
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Hahahaha! Good thing you fit in her bike. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
0
#14