What is the most beautiful song you have heard?

level
5
Posts76Likes67Joined9/7/2018Location
Native
English
Learning French, Spanish
Other Irish

Not necessarily my favourite songs, but some of the most beautiful to me are Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley (cover of Leonard Cohen I believe), Hurt by Johnny Cash (also a cover but I don't remember of whom), and Heartbeats by Jose Gonzales (yet another cover)!





Edited 
0
#21
level
3
Posts24Likes12Joined12/7/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning Arabic - Standard
Other Yoruba

How about we bounce into locals. I'm from Nigeria, the northern region particularly, and I most recently heard this beautiful song named "Love" by "Ali Jita".


Mehn! It's been on replay all day.

Posted 
2
#22
level
1
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

For local artist in our country, I will go with Bamboo.

https://youtu.be/rgerYmu4dXk

Posted 
0
#23
level
7
Posts171Likes90Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Not really beautiful but I like the message of "Where is the love" by Black Eyed Peas

Posted 
1
#24
level
9
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Edzky-18

Posted 
2
#25
level
1
Posts220Likes119Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)


Posted 
1
#26
level
9
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while

working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)


I particularly like Heartbeats suggested by James and the message of Hurt goes deep down to my heart. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
1
#27
level
1
Posts220Likes119Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

edz.conde wrote:

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

Loving your suggestions here...currently listening to them one by one while

working...thanks to all! I'm kind of wanting to divert from my usual songs played in my pc, you know, just for a change. :heart_eyes:

Same here! Good vibes! :)

I particularly like Heartbeats suggested by James and the message of Hurt goes deep down to my heart.

Yes! And Jeff Buckley's Hallelujah gives me chills! I love it! :)


Posted 
1
#28
level
4
Posts70Likes20Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

so many songs... but I love : chandelier and cheap thrills by Sia, also : someone like you by Adele

Posted 
0
#29
level
4
Posts70Likes20Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Posted 
0
#30
level
1
Posts347Likes191Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

GonzaloA wrote:
also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia


Thought I saw a man brought to life...




Posted 
0
#31
level
10
Posts436Likes220Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

Nostalgic but beautiful:

I can't help it but smile every time I hear this song:


Posted 
1
#32
level
4
Posts70Likes20Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

very funny....

Posted 
0
#33
level
1
Posts220Likes119Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

GonzaloA wrote:

also : Torn by Natalie Imbruglia

Yes! I love LOVE this song! :)


Posted 
0
#34
level
1
Posts137Likes82Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

You don’t do it for me anymore by Demi Lovato is nice.

Posted 
1
#35
level
4
Posts70Likes20Joined3/9/2018LocationBuenos Aires / AR
Native
English, Spanish

me too, I love it

Posted 
0
#36
level
7
Posts270Likes101Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

I love Stairway to heaven.


Metallica's ballads (Nothing else matters, The Unforgiven) are amazing too

Posted 
0
#37
level
10
Posts436Likes220Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

dragonsky wrote:

I love Stairway to heaven.

Metallica's ballads (Nothing else matters, The Unforgiven) are amazing too

 


"Enter sandman" out loud, the drums in the begining <3

Edited 
2
#38
level
4
Posts41Likes28Joined3/9/2018LocationCebu City / PH
Native
Cebuano, English, Tagalog
Other Arabic - Standard, Chinese - Mandarin, Korean, Malay

Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield


Posted 
0
#39
level
1
Posts26Likes9Joined18/9/2018LocationSt. James / JM
Native
English
Learning Spanish

Skrt Skrt by Tory Lanez  

Chance

Posted 
0
#40
    Feedback