Who else likes The Legend Of Zelda a lot?

level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

It's my favorite series, as cliché as it might be xD.

Posted 
0
#1
level
29
Posts840Likes507Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I thought it was a game.

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
0
#2
level
9
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I know of the game though I never played it.



As for the cartoon, it was shown during the morning after one of the morning show for kids. each bit is like 10 - 15 mins long. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
1
#3
level
1
Posts347Likes191Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

I never had the privilege of playing the later Zelda games but the earliest ones were awesome.

*starts humming the 8-bit Legend of Zelda theme...*

Posted 
1
#4
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

When I said series I meant series of games because it's a saga and I was trying to imply all the games combined xD, my bad english. I do own the cartoons on dvd and like that too.

Edited 
0
#5
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

I never had the privilege of playing the later Zelda games but the earliest ones were awesome.

*starts humming the 8-bit Legend of Zelda theme...*

Glad you got to play those! I got tofrom play most of them up to breath of the wild but got my switch stolen before getting everything in the game :'( xD

Posted 
0
#6
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

ikaymoreno wrote:

I know of the game though I never played it.

As for the cartoon, it was shown during the morning after one of the morning show for kids. each bit is like 10 - 15 mins long. :)

happy to hear to watch it! Those were weird cartoons but I loved them anyway xD

Posted 
0
#7
level
9
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I barely remember the stroylines. :) Just that Link was mischievous and that the princess had a diamond-shaped balloon.

--

ikay

Posted 
1
#8
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

ikaymoreno wrote:

I barely remember the stroylines. :) Just that Link was mischievous and that the princess had a diamond-shaped balloon.

I don't remember much either even though I watched the whole thing as an adult in dvd xD

Posted 
0
#9
level
1
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

I was not able to play the game before because I dont have the console. :disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

Posted 
0
#10
level
1
Posts347Likes191Joined13/7/2018LocationPasig / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, French, Spanish

There was an episode of Captain N where Link and Samus (from the Metroid game) had to help out on a mission. Later on, Samus removes her helmet, revealing that she's a girl. This took Captain N by surprise but Link was all "Yeah, uh huh, so what's the big deal?"


I wish I had a Captain Nintendo Power Glove... :(

Posted 
1
#11
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

I was not able to play the game before because I dont have the console.

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I hope you get to play at least one of them eventually!

Posted 
0
#12
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Phillip.Laplana wrote:

There was an episode of Captain N where Link and Samus (from the Metroid game)

had to help out on a mission. Later on, Samus removes her helmet, revealing that she's a girl. This took Captain N by surprise but Link was all "Yeah, uh huh, so what's the big deal?"

I wish I had a Captain Nintendo Power Glove... :(

Those were the times! I wish I had that glove too u.u

Posted 
0
#13
    Feedback