Music

Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018Location

I'm pretty sure all of us love music. Growing up, most of my favorites were bands and singers from my country (Siakol, Eraserheads, Rivermaya, and etc.) but nowadays I'm more inclined to the music of 80s and 90s rock. I'm not really a fan of the music that is being given now and if I'll like one, I'll only like it for the beat and tune. It's hard to find a favorite band right now. The last band that I probably liked that is the most current would be Imagine Dragons. 

You could probably tell that the genre I like is Rock/Alternative Rock. How about you guys? What music were you listening growing up and did the genre change now?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

So are you down for the Keke challenge? :grin::grin::grin: But seriously, we have the same taste in genre in music. My favorite artist would be Bamboo.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationIT
Native
Russian, Swedish
Other English, Finnish, Italian

I listened to a lot of rock when I was a teenager. As I grew older in my twenties I was more into something calm, ambient. I listened to the music in the background while studying. 

I liked bands like Placebo, Muse, Swedish band Kent, Russian artist Zemfira. I still like them and occasionally listen to them but not as often as before. 

Now I just listen to whatever the radio plays :) 

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

I listen to tonnes of different styles. I love funk and soul and ska (probably cos it's fun to play my sax to) but I also like a lot of old prog rock, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd etc as well as old school grunge Pearl Jam and love anything cross genre or conscious and awake like Rage against the machine 

Edited 
    Feedback