Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

I only speak 3 so far, all fluent, tried to learn japanese once but had to stop before I learnt much, now I'm trying to learn some basic Kreyol, but barely starting so I don't count it.

Posted
0
#1
Ent
Posts829Likes503Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Swahili
Other Thai

10

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted
0
#2
Dwarf
Posts53Likes40Joined8/7/2018LocationKarachi / PK
Native
Urdu
Learning Arabic - Standard, English, Japanese, Pashto, Chinese - other

3

English - Urdu - Hindi

Posted
1
#3
Ranger
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Just two. Our Filipino and English.

Posted
0
#4
Ranger
Posts409Likes150Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

wow!

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted
0
#5
Ranger
Posts409Likes150Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

same here. dont be sad. haha

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted
0
#6
Ranger
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Michelle.Batan wrote:

same here. dont be sad. haha

I'm not alone. but I can understand a little bit of Cebuan language. 

Posted
1
#7
Dwarf
Posts69Likes49Joined8/7/2018LocationIT
Native
Russian, Swedish
Other English, Finnish, Italian

Nine, five of them fluently. And some more that I can understand a little bit but don't speak. :)

Posted
1
#8
Hobbit
Posts29Likes18Joined13/7/2018Location

Fluent in four namely Hindi, English, Punjabi and Angika. I can also understand little bit of marathi.

Posted
0
#9
Elf
Posts171Likes89Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Bisaya, Filipino, English, A little bit of spanish - 4

Posted
1
#10
Ranger
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Olga.Cygnel wrote:

Nine, five of them fluently. And some more that I can understand a little bit but don't speak. :)


That's a lot.

Posted
0
#11
Dwarf
Posts69Likes49Joined8/7/2018LocationIT
Native
Russian, Swedish
Other English, Finnish, Italian

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

Olga.Cygnel wrote:

Nine, five of them fluently. And some more that I can understand a little bit but don't speak. :)

That's a lot.

To be fair, I grew up in a multicultural family so I spoke 3 languages since I was young. I didn't need to learn them all completely from scratch :)

And thanks to that, it was easier to learn other languages since there are many similarities in Germanic languages for example.

Posted
1
#12
Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

leosmith wrote:

10

wow those are a lot, that's amazing

Posted
0
#13
Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Aileen.Cortes wrote:

Bisaya, Filipino, English, A little bit of spanish - 4

Had never heard of Bisaya, willI definitely look it up

Posted
0
#14
Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Olga.Cygnel wrote:

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

Olga.Cygnel wrote:

Nine, five of them fluently. And some more

that I can understand a little bit but don't speak. :)

That's a lot.

To be fair, I grew up in a multicultural family so I spoke 3 languages since I was young. I didn't need to learn them all completely from scratch :)

And thanks to that, it was easier to learn other languages since there are many similarities in Germanic languages for example.

Still very impressive! Sounds great

Posted
0
#15
Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Sourabh.Kumar wrote:

Fluent in four namely Hindi, English, Punjabi and Angika. I can also understand little bit of marathi.

Awesome! Those are some very interesting languages to know

Posted
0
#16
Elf
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

Just two. Our Filipino and English.

that's actually great, I would love to speak Filipino, I speak only 3 languages myself so we're not too different in that sense ^_^

Edited
1
#17
Ranger
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Elso.Martinez wrote:

Had never heard of Bisaya, willI definitely look it up

Check this out. 



Edited
1
#18
Ranger
Posts220Likes117Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

3 English some Spanish and French ( I sing to songs in Korean and German so if that counts then 5 lol)...

... Oh and maybe 6 (Japanese) if I count all the anime theme songs i know by heart lol (I'm kidding) :)


Edited
0
#19
Hobbit
Posts41Likes29Joined14/7/2018LocationAbu Dhabi / AE
Native
Tagalog
Learning English

only English and our native language Tagalog for now.. but willing to learn other languages. The only thing that hinders me from embracing other language is my time- how much time will I commit from learning a new one? I am pretty sure, you have same situation like mine..?

Posted
1
#20