What are you passionate about aside from languages?

level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Love to hear what people enjoy doing with their time when they're not learning

Posted 
1
#1
level
10
Posts458Likes275Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Besides language I am passionate about music (songwriting singing playing my sax) 

Posted 
3
#2
level
9
Posts363Likes174Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I love playing with my kids

Edzky-18

Posted 
2
#3
level
27
Posts838Likes505Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Travel, cycling, swimming, hiking. Oh, and eating!

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
1
#4
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Awesome! I'm passionate about eating too Leosmith :3. I love music but can't make any myself would love to listen to yours Jade.

Edz.Conde I don't have any kids myself but I have a great time playing with my friends' kids!

Posted 
0
#5
level
1
Posts220Likes117Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Filmmaking, Acting, Screenplay writing, Guitar, Ukulele :) Traveling, Photography, Rescuing animals, Yoga, and Avocados! 


Posted 
1
#6
level
9
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Dancing. :relaxed:

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#7
level
1
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

I like to sing... in the bathroom. Or in a videoke room with friends. :grin::grin::grin:

Posted 
2
#8
level
10
Posts458Likes275Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Elso.Martinez wrote:

Awesome! I'm passionate about eating too Leosmith :3. I love music but can't make any myself would love to listen to yours Jade.

Edz.Conde I don't have any kids myself but I have a great time playing with my friends' kids!

I would live to write something in Spanish to surprise my Spanish friends but i am finding it tough. 

Posted 
1
#9
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Jade.Xuereb wrote:

Elso.Martinez wrote:

Awesome! I'm passionate about eating too Leosmith :3. I love music but can't make any

myself would love to listen to yours Jade.

Edz.Conde I don't have any kids myself but I have a great time playing with my friends' kids!

I would live to write something in Spanish to surprise my Spanish friends but i am finding it tough.

it would be really awesome if you did! Maybe we can help here at the forum

Posted 
0
#10
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

Filmmaking, Acting, Screenplay writing, Guitar, Ukulele :) Traveling, Photography, Rescuing animals, Yoga, and Avocados!

those are a lot of great things to be passionate about, you sound really talented, I'm passionate about avocados too

Posted 
1
#11
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Frederick.Dizon wrote:

I like to sing... in the bathroom. Or in a videoke room with friends. :grin::grin::grin:

sounds like a lot of fun ^_^ I enjoy singing too, but I'm so bad at it I try to avoid it

Posted 
0
#12
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Michelle.Batan wrote:

Dancing. :relaxed:

what do you like to dance to the most? I don't like dancing myself, but I LOVE watching others dance.

Posted 
0
#13
level
1
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Elso.Martinez wrote:

sounds like a lot of fun ^_^ I enjoy singing too, but I'm so bad at it I try to avoid it

Try singing in the bathroom. You will feel you're a pro. :joy::joy::joy:

Posted 
1
#14
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

I'll try that xD hey how do you make that smiley in here? 

Posted 
0
#15
level
1
Posts200Likes92Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

Elso.Martinez wrote:

hey how do you make that smiley in here?

I'm using my mobile phone's emoji. :grin::grin::grin:

Posted 
0
#16
level
27
Posts838Likes505Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Elso.Martinez wrote:
I'll try that xD hey how do you make that smiley in here?

There is a smiley button on the toolbar on top of the text box on desktop. It's to the far right.  

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
0
#17
level
9
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

hiphop, contemporary

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
1
#18
level
6
Posts171Likes89Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Being a minimalist, investing, hiking, kickboxing

Posted 
1
#19
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

leosmith wrote:

Elso.Martinez wrote:

I'll try that xD hey how do you make that smiley in here?

There is a smiley button on the toolbar on top of the text box on desktop. It's to the far right. :upside_down_face:

 Thanks! Will try to find it!

Posted 
0
#20
    Feedback