Best Korean Dramas

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Lately I'm also getting into the Kpop fever here in our country. I started to follow certain Korean actors and actresses. I love Park Shin Ye, Lee Jong-suk and Kim Young Kwan and many others. I've already seen Empress Ki, Pinochio, Descendants of the Sun, The Heirs, Sweet Stranger and Me, Doctor Crush, Remember, Great Seducer, Go Ho's Starry Night and some I already forgot the titles. Because of this, I also began to take interest in Hangul. Actually, that will be the next language I would like to learn after I become a B1 perhaps in Spanish (whew! I hope I could get there!:)

Maybe you have some great suggestions to add to my next target Kpop drama? Thanks in advance! :)

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

I watch mostly Korean movies but a sweet drama I stumbled upon is Coffee Prince lol :) Gong Yoo is my Korean actor! :)

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

I watch mostly Korean movies but a sweet drama I stumbled upon is Coffee Prince lol :) Gong Yoo is my Korean actor! :)

Have also seen that, hehe... it really is a sweet romance drama. It was even aired in one of our television channels here in our country and dubbed in our native language.

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

edz.conde wrote:
Maybe you have some great suggestions to add to my next target Kpop drama? Thanks in advance! :)

I'm on my 33rd Korean Drama now, and I've been keeping track. You didn't specify which genre, so I'll only mention the ones I gave my highest rating to:

Two Weeks - Cliff hanger crime drama.

Incomplete Life - Office life drama.

Signal - Time travel crime drama.

Squad 38 - Swindler crime drama.

My love from another star - Fantasy, sci-fi, crime, comedy romance.

Tunnel - Cliff hanger, time travel, crime drama.

Oh my ghostess - Ghost, restaurant, crime, comedy romance.

Descendants of the Sun - Military romance drama.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

leosmith wrote:

edz.conde wrote:

I'm on my 33rd Korean Drama now, and I've been keeping track. You didn't specify which genre, so I'll only mention the ones I gave my highest rating to:

Two Weeks - Cliff hanger crime drama.

Incomplete Life - Office life drama.

Signal - Time travel crime drama.

Squad 38 - Swindler crime drama.

My love from another star - Fantasy, sci-fi, crime, comedy romance.

Tunnel - Cliff hanger, time travel, crime drama.

Oh my ghostess - Ghost, restaurant, crime, comedy romance.

Descendants of the Sun - Military romance drama.

Any genre will do. Thanks for the suggestions! I have already seen My love from Another Star and Descendants of the Sun. DOTS is one of my favorites. :)

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationDavao City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English, Korean, Spanish

I wish i could have more time to watch korean Drama. Try Oh My Ghost. ;)

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Jeralen.Borja wrote:

Will try to do that when we go back home. We're at the hospital right now because my baby is sick :cry:

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Jeralen.Borja wrote:

Same here. I have some serious catching up to do when it comes to Korean dramas. :) 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food (Soemthing in the rain) is pretty all right. Phenomenal first 10 episodes. Hated the last 2. :P

--

ikay

Posted 
    Feedback