Smart parenting

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

How many here are married already and have babies? Maybe we could use this to share some of our parenting styles and help each other. 

Do you have home remedy tips to relieve rashes in the neck of babies? My youngest has one and it has been there for weeks already. Have been putting anti-rash baby powder but it just won't go away. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

My daughter had that too that lasted for 2 months or so. We've tried a lot of creams but none worked. Cleaning it with sodium chloride helped as advised by her derma. I think it only works if the cause is fungi. It's better to consult a derma pedia. :)

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Aileen.Cortes wrote:

My daughter had that too that lasted for 2 months or so. We've tried a lot of creams but none worked. Cleaning it with sodium chloride helped as advised by her derma. I think it only works if the cause is fungi. It's better to consult a derma pedia. :)

Oh, thanks Aileen! My daughter's rashes looked like "bungang araw". What's the brand of the sodium chloride you are using? 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

I'm not married or with children but regarding rashes I heard that Manuka Honey is great for healing rashes and injuries. Hope your baby is feeling better soon!

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

I'm not married or with children but regarding rashes I heard that Manuka Honey is great for healing rashes and injuries. Hope your

baby is feeling better soon!

The rashes have subsided already. Thanks much! :blush:

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

This is very informative. Thanks!

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

I have 2 children 9 + 6 glad the rash is better!

Posted 
    Feedback