Tags under usernames.

level
1
Posts47Likes16Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

Hey, totally off topic but I've obsevered that there are little tags below our usernames like "Hobbit" or Dwarf" etc.. 

Am I the only one that's curious about what these tags mean?

Posted 
1
#1
level
10
Posts458Likes275Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Its related to the amount of posts I believe everyone starts as a hobbit and progresses to dwarf not sure what's next ! 

Edited 
1
#2
level
10
Posts458Likes275Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

Also you can add your own tags 

Posted 
0
#3
level
9
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Roshane.Brooks wrote:
Hey, totally off topic but I've obsevered that there are little tags below our usernames like "Hobbit" or Dwarf" etc..
Am I the only one that's curious about what these tags mean?


I think Leo is a Tolkien fan. :) Because it goes from Hobbit, to Dwarf, to Elf. I wonder if Orc is next. Or Human?

--

ikay

Edited 
2
#4
level
1
Posts47Likes16Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

ikaymoreno wrote:
Roshane.Brooks wrote:
Hey, totally off topic but I've obsevered that there are little tags below our usernames like "Hobbit" or Dwarf" etc..
Am I the only one that's curious about what these tags mean?

I think Leo is a Tolkien fan. :) Because it goes from Hobbit, to Dwarf, to Elf. I wonder if Orc is next. Or Human?


That's interesting. I wonder what causes it to change.

Posted 
0
#5
level
9
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Roshane.Brooks wrote:

That's interesting. I wonder what causes it to change.


Points/XP earned through activity, I think. Forum posts, essay submissions, corrections, etc.

--

ikay

Edited 
2
#6
level
1
Posts47Likes16Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

ikaymoreno wrote:
Roshane.Brooks wrote:

That's interesting. I wonder what causes it to change.

Points/XP earned through activity, I think. Forum posts, essay submissions, corrections, etc.


Makes sense.

Posted 
1
#7
level
1
Posts220Likes117Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Yeah I noticed that too. It's a cool concept. Hobbit, Dwarf, Elf...maybe Wizard? I don't know the LOTR series lol


Posted 
1
#8
level
9
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hobbit -> Dwarf -> Elf -> Wizard -> Dumbledore lol

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
1
#9
level
27
Posts838Likes505Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I don't want to give it all away, but you are on the right path, haha.



I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
1
#10
level
9
Posts385Likes192Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

Michelle.Batan wrote:
Hobbit -> Dwarf -> Elf -> Wizard -> Dumbledore lol


I'd love to be Dumbledore next. Hahahahaha!

--

ikay

Posted 
0
#11
level
1
Posts47Likes16Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
Also you can add your own tags


I'm trying to figure out how to do this one on my own lol

Posted 
0
#12
level
1
Posts47Likes16Joined11/7/2018LocationKingston / JM
Native
English
Other Spanish

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
Its related to the amount of posts I believe everyone starts as a hobbit and progresses to dwarf not sure what's next !

I think Elf comes next

Posted 
0
#13
level
9
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

hahahaha!

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#14
level
1
Posts41Likes29Joined14/7/2018LocationAbu Dhabi / AE
Native
Tagalog
Learning English

I thought that this tag is just a default but you have the option to change it anytime you like.  

Posted 
0
#15
level
9
Posts409Likes151Joined10/7/2018LocationTrece Martires City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

how?

do the right thing even when nobody is watching

Posted 
0
#16
level
27
Posts838Likes505Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
Also you can add your own tags

janahfacal.. wrote:
I thought that this tag is just a default but you have the option to change it anytime you like. :smile:

I'm pretty sure all you can do is add tags, and they will only show up in your profile (not under your avatar). But maybe you've seen another way?

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Edited 
0
#17
level
1
Posts164Likes60Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Now everything makes sense xD

Posted 
1
#18
    Feedback