Fixed - Link to open in new tab

Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

Just a suggestion. I hope there's an option to click on the website and open in new tab if someones shares them for reference. That way we don't need to copy and paste? :)

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I've been abusing the Contact Us option and submitted something about this too. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Aileen.Cortes wrote:
Just a suggestion. I hope there's an option to click on the website and open in new tab if someones shares them for reference. That way we don't need to copy and paste? :)

I'm not sure if this is what you're asking, but there is a way to create a link in a post, so you don't have to copy and paste. If someone clicks a link in a post, it will open in a new tab.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

No. :) I'm actually referring to the "open in new tab" option when you right click on something. The option isn't available now. S if I go into a post and want to go back to the main board, I have to click 'back' several times.

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Jessica.Moreno wrote:
No. :) I'm actually referring to the "open in new tab" option when you right click on something. The option isn't available now. S if I go into a post and want to go back to the main board, I have to click 'back' several times.

I was replying to Aileen (you can see who I quoted) since she started this thread. What you brought up is a different topic, i think. But I can open things in a different tab by right clicking them. Are you sure it isn't just your browser?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

It doesn't work on all of the pages. If you're on the home screen, you can open the different entries under Community Activity. If you're looking at the norifs, you can't open those in a new tab. Same goes for the page I showed on the screen shot.

--

ikay

Posted 
    Feedback