Peter.Jensen's recent topics

Posts18Likes12Joined16/10/2019LocationUS
Native
Danish, English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, French, German, Macedonian, Norwegian, Spanish

After about 7-8 days of continuous work I suddenly lose my streak. That has happened twice. Would like that fixed :)
Peace!

Posted
Native
Danish, English

Bug/Issue: After I click on a word while reading and following along with the audio, I lose the ability to scroll down in the text. And the text gets kinda locked in place, so I can no longer follow along with the audio. What happened? This isn't usually an issue. Would like this bug fixed :)

Peace!

Posted
Native
Danish, English

I really dont like this new update to the site. I can no longer make my own translations to the new words that I encounter. I would very much appreciate that feature to be reinstated. Thx! :)

Posted
Native
Danish, English

Hey!

I have found a bug in regards to duplicated vocabulary.

I have noticed that I have a lot of duplicated words on my french vocabulary list. Very often I encounter a word that I already know as unknown in orange. And then I have to reregister it, which totally skews my total words known and my ability to notice my progression. 

Is there a way to fix these duplicated words that I encounter and from my vocabulary? thx :)

Posted
Native
Danish, English

My statistical information won't update in regards to the listening minutes and known words etc. Its been like this for the past few days.

Peace!

Posted
Feedback