Rai.S.'s recent topics

Posts0Likes0Joined15/10/2018LocationLingayen, Pangasinan / PH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese, Korean
Other Arabic - Standard

I suddenly remembered a game we used to play when we were younger. I can't recall what was it called so I just thought of a game title above.

One will think of a letter, then the person next to him/her have to name of a Person, Country and an Animal which start with the given letter.

Let me start:

P: Paolo, Philippines, Panther

Next: Name a person, country and an animal which start with letter S.  

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog
Other Arabic - Standard

Hello Filipino friends!

I've been asked what the Tagalog word is for "website". Do you have any idea if there is a word for it in Tagalog? :)

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog
Other Arabic - Standard

Hello admin,

I just made an entry into the Essay section using my phone. I clicked on it once then noticed nothing's happening and so I clicked the Submit button one more time. Still seeing the same, I clicked the submit button several times. Then when I was directed to the Essays page, I saw my entry was posted 5x. I was trying to delete the other posts, but can't find the Delete button. I hope there's an option to undo or correct this when this happens again. 

Thank you.

Posted
Native
English, Tagalog
Other Arabic - Standard

I often hear the phrase 'you got' used at the start of sentences, and always end up changing 'you got' to 'you've got'. I think 'you've' got is grammatically correct. Hearing it often got me wondering if 'you got' is also correct.

Posted
Feedback