Ckaranja's recent topics

Posts0Likes0Joined9/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

Am not sure whether am the only one having this issue. When travelling, I login here using my Phone. For a better experience, I use android's 'Chrome broswer' since it have the option to see a 'desktop site' version of a website on a phone. The problem comes in when am typing something on the forum or chat etc. When I type something and then try to delete, the action becomes shitty. I delete, and the word retypes itself...i delete again and the same continue repeating itself time and again. I wish there was a way I could record and send the video showing that.

Posted
I love my pets.
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

Sielewi kwa nini waswahili tu wachache hivyo, na pia wanaotaka kujifunza kiswahili pia ni wachache mno. 

Posted
I love my pets.
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

Hi all! Am Charles, a new member. Feeling so great to be here, learn new , meet new people and socialize with you blessed people. Am from Kenya, Africa. English and Swahili are mainmy main languages, but hope to learn one or two new languages.

Posted
I love my pets.
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

Am still stuck. I have lots of languages I want to learn. Spanish, French, Chinese, korean and Germany are the main ones. Yet it still remains so hard to make a choice on which to select. Am not sure, but would really want to know, what motivates people to select a certain new language. Is it because they love its accent? Or probably because you wanna make some friends whose that is their native language? Or maybe, you want to learn their culture? Am sure there are many factors that determines the choice, but am also even more sure that there exists that one factor that is the generally at the top of the list.

Posted
I love my pets.
Native
English, Swahili
Learning Spanish

Well, am hoping to learn a new language. My current languages are Swahili and English. My yearning is to Learn either Chinese, French or Spanish (not yet decided). For those who have done it before, how long am I likely to take to attain conversational level, considering I learn for about 5 hours per week, and what are the underlying factors that will determine this duration?

Posted
I love my pets.
Feedback