VeePerez24's recent topics

Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationLaguna / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English, Hindi, Japanese

Mine would be New Year. The perfect time for resolution and wonderful beginnings. :)

Edited
Native
Tagalog

I'm thrilled to know your thoughts. :)

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Mga kababayan, kamusta kayo sa inyong mga tahanan?

Sana nasa ligtas at maayos kayong kalagayan.

Sana ay hindi kayo napinsala ng bagyong kasalukuyang nasa loob ng ating bansa.

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Mine is C-H-I-C-K-E-N from P-O-P-E-Y-E-S!!!!!! 

Why?

The savory, crispiness and juiciness of the chicken as well as the tastiest gravy ever! (Sounds like an endorser) LOL! :D :D :D

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Us, here in the Philippines have 8 major dialects Bikol, Cebuano, Hiligaynon (Ilonggo), Ilocano, Kapampangan, Pangasinan, Tagalog, and Waray. Around 170 dialects and languages in total.

Posted
Native
Tagalog

The importance of communication is often overlooked. Despite our great prowess in communication, misunderstandings and mistranslations are commonplace. It is arrogant to believe that one can travel the world and expect all of mankind to understand his or her native tongue. In order to travel the world, whether for business or pleasure, a desire and willingness to adapt to new cultures and methods is necessary. 

Adaptability, of course, includes the ability to communicate with new people in various dialects. Being unable to communicate in a country is akin to living with a serious impairment; it is very difficult and near impossible, to adapt and get along with new people if there is no way to communicate with one another.

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Mine is Greece, Santorini!

Why?

The most dramatic of all the Greek islands, Santorini is best known for the cliff-top towns of Fira and Oia, which lie on the west coast, overlooking the deep, blue sea-filled caldera. :)

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Mas madalas maging kritiko ng pilipino ang kapwa nito pilipino pag dating sa lenguaheng Ingles, nakakalungkot lang isipin na masyadong binibigyang diin at importansya ng mga pilipino ang abilidad ng kanyang kapwa lahi pag dating sa paraan ng pag sasalita at pagsusulat ng nasabing lenguahe. 

Ikaw, anung masasabi mo sa mga tao na basehan ang pagiging matalino ang galing sa pag sasalita ng lenguaheng Ingles? 

Edited
Native
Tagalog

Every Day & Everyday

This mistake is again an easy one to make. Many children are taught incorrectly by teachers in elementary school that the word “everyday” means that something happens each day.

This is incorrect. The word “everyday” actually means common. When you want to talk about something that happens each day, you need “every day”.

“I eat an apple everyday every day to stay healthy.”

“My mother walks the dog in the forest everyday every day.”

Posted
Native
Tagalog

Hello there!

How are you doing?

I am new here, I am a Filipina. I just started participating yesterday. Thrilled to learn a lot from you guys.

Cheers!

Posted
Feedback