Marat.DV's recent posts

level
Posts32Likes9Joined27/9/2019LocationИжевск / RU
Native
Russian
Learning English

Hello. I want to find out if there are a lot of serial fans here. For me, watching a series is a great way to enhance my knowledge of the language. Therefore, I watch them quite often. In the top I have a very cool talk show “The Ellen DeGeneres Show”. In Russia, a similar rating program will be “Evening Urgant”. Share your favorite TV shows or talk shows that you watch to improve the quality of your language

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Oh french. I always liked this language, but for some reason it was given to me with great difficulty. Several attempts failed. Although maybe I'm just not ready for it yet. Could you share your life hacks? How do you manage to learn it and where did you start? What methods did you most often use in your study?

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

It seems to me that games add excitement in the study of languages. My son is only three years old and I begin to introduce him a little bit with English words. We really like one fun game. We take a lot of different clothes and the child begins to wear them in turn. I tell him the name of the clothes, he repeats. The game ends when there is already nothing to put on or nowhere)) Moreover, in addition to the practice of language, the child learns to dress. This is pretty funny.

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I'm from Russia and traveling around my homeland is a lot of fun. We have magnificent nature and unique picturesque places. I've been to China, Sweden and Finland. I really want to visit Norway, Montenegro, Italy. I'd love to go live in Australia, but it's not working out yet. I also really like Canada

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

In our house, preparation for the holiday begins very early. For a couple of months. This year I had to update all the garlands. We have our own tradition of collecting and packing gifts together. It can be very funny. Every Christmas we meet in different places. We have many relatives, so we have to take the time to all. But this year a large group of friends with children is going to our house))

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

My favorite two foods that I eat daily with any food. Mayonnaise thickly spread on bread)) My wife scolds for this. She tries to keep track of nutrition and her favorite product is avocado. With the advent of my son, I began to think about this bad habit. Since you feel very uncomfortable when a three-year-old guy looks at you and asks for some mayonnaise on his bread)) But this student habit is hard to give up

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I want to agree with everyone who expressed their opinion. I think to learn, develop skills, learn something new, no doubt is beneficial. Experience, good or bad, is helpful. What will happen to a person who stops learning new things? Is this person interesting as a person, as an interlocutor? I think no. I am for developing your brain, and not degrading in the taiga)

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I like paperback books more, but I read mostly electronic. Electronic is no doubt a convenient option, but still lacks some kind of sensations. Perhaps turning pages, tactile sensations. Although I love the original, I really don’t like libraries, I especially don’t like it when everything is filled with books and dust at home.

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I agree. You are using a great method. I want to share my own. I try to instill good habits. One of them I consider the selection of synonyms and antonyms for words. It’s not so difficult and you can do it anywhere. Of course, reading books will be most effective. I also like to use dictionaries often. I advise you to get rid of the words of parasites, they really spoil your vocabulary.

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I think in life, a person should do what he loves. What you love will work best for you. I admire those people who managed to succeed, turning their work into something useful to society. And certainly, if you do what you love, then the quality of your work will be much higher. Or you will force yourself to do work without pleasure and bestowal.

Probably one of my mottos would be:

Do you want to do the best - do it yourself

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

It was very long, difficult and funny 

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I agree, Peppa pig is one of the most advanced cartoons to learn the language. When I became interested in language learning content for my son it was Peppa who was at the top of the rankings. In the cartoon very often repeated words, sentences are simple and clear, visually pleasing picture, fascinating and colorful story. The son was very carried away and after a month began to repeat the words)

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I thought I'd help you a little. The most used words in Tamil are written below. In General, the language is very interesting. Someone can share their life hacks to study it

Hi! ஹலோ Halo

Good morning! குட்மானிங் gudmaaning

Good evening! குடீவ்னிங் gudiiwning

Goodnight! குட்நைட் gudneit

Bye! பாய் baaj

Goodbye! OO pooittu warrän!

Yes ஆமா aamaa

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Поговорим о правилах и как их лучше запомнить. Педагоги считают наиболее эффективным методом «Правило пяти повторений». Суть в том, чтобы прочитать и осмыслить правило, после чего применить его 5 раз подряд. С помощью данного способа легко запомнить падежи имен существительных. Воспользуйтесь таблицей ниже – прочитайте вопросы и слова из первого столбика, а затем поставьте в нужный падеж предложенные имена существительные, каждый раз повторяя вопросы:

Падеж Солнце Воздух Вода Кошка Собака

Именительный

(Кто? Что?) Солнце Воздух Вода Кошка Собака

Родительный

(Кого? Чего?) Солнца Воздуха Воды Кошки Собаки

Дательный

(Кому? Чему?) Солнцу Воздуху Воде Кошке Собаке

Винительный

(Кого? Что?) Солнце Воздух Воду Кошку Собаку

Творительный

(Кем? Чем?) Солнцем Воздухом Водой Кошкой Собакой

Предложный

(О ком? О чем?) О солнце О воздухе О воде О кошке О собаке

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Yes thank you for simple, but useful article. I think these sentences need to use everyone, without exception. For example, this form of answer is very annoying if you want to solve an important question. Usually employees of the Bank or government agencies abuse this phrase. The competence of the person to tend to zero. You're trying to solve an important question, and the answer is, I don't know. And what to do next?

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Very fascinating video. It gave me the idea to find Russian tongue twisters. And you know, it's a very fun way to learn a language. I recommend adding it to your list of language learning methods. The funny thing is that you develop not only diction and pronunciation. Usually in tongue twisters complex sounds. If you pronounce them more often, then the speed of speech is perfectly trained. I will leave a link to a very funny guys who are trying to learn Russian tongue twisters  

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Today I want to share with you an exciting game. In Russia, it is popular as a twister in America))

The game is called Crocodile.

The rules are very simple. There are players and a host. The more players the more fun. The presenter makes the participant a word that needs to be shown with gestures, facial expressions, his acting abilities. You cannot speak to the participant. The rest of the participants must guess the word. This is very funny. You can play anywhere. It was especially funny to guess the word "hadron collider"))))))))) 

What games do you like?

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I took note of the phrases in the following languages:

How to say Goodnight to:

in Dutch - Goedenacht

in Greek - Kalinihxta

in Indonesian - Selamat malam

in Irish - Oiche maith

in Spanish - Buenas noches

in Italian - Buona notte

in Kazakh - Kayirli tun

in Latvian - Ar labunakti

in Lithuanian - Labanakt

in Malay - Selamat malam

in German - Gute Nacht!

in Norwegian - God natt

in Polish - Dobranoc

in Portuguese - Boa noite

in Romanian - Noapte bune

in Slovak - Dobru noc

in Turkish - Jyi geceler

in French - Bonne nuit

in Czech - Dobrou noc

Sweet dreams, friends!  

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

In Russia quite recently have become to do comics on classic literature. The task is not easy. Thus, they try to introduce young people to the literary classics. Students quickly get carried away and begin to read the original, and teachers discover works in a new way.

If you look at the merits of comics:

New educational tool

A great motivator

Easy to remember

Visually simple to understand text

Reduce the time of presentation, lecture or explanation of a new concept

At the same time, comics are not just fun, but also informative

Found couple of examples. It's really exciting

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I will make my contribution. So it will sound "Hello" in little-known languages:

1. Abkhazian - Bzia zbaşa

2. Walloon - Bondjoû

3. Georgian - Gamarjoba

4. Lao - Sába̖ai-di̖i

5. Macedonian - Zdravo

6. Turkish - Merhaba

7. Finnish - Terve

8. Croatian - Dobar Dan

9. Czech - Dobrý den

10. Swedish - God dag

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I also like anime, but today I want to share an excellent song by Russian rock musicians. The group is called Bi-2.

In my opinion, it turned out to be a cool composition, and the clip is beautiful.

Russian text:

Лайки

Темноты боятся скелеты в шкафу.

Рвется от нагрузки всемирная сеть.

Нам двоим достался один парашют.

Значит, прыгнем вместе и будем лететь.

Ты так прекрасна, моя любовь.

Как много лайков у нас с тобой.

Я с чужим котенком стою под дождем.

Ты в нарядном платье встречаешь весну.

Мы всё ждем чего-то, куда-то идем.

И все время платим, а цены растут.

Новый день нарезан, как праздничный торт.

Жаль, кусок все время идет мимо рта.

Свежий комментарий, что я уж не тот.

Не меняет факта, что ты еще та.

Всё так же прекрасна, моя любовь.

Ты так прекрасна.

English text:

The ones scared by darkness are skeletons in the cupboard

Torn apart from overload is the worldwide net

You and I have got one parachute for both

So what, we’ll jump out together and go flying

You’re so beautiful, my love

Such a whole lot of likes you and I together have got

With someone’s kitten I’m standing in the rain

You’re welcoming spring in a smart dress

We’re still waiting for something, heading for something

And pay all the way while the prices are going up

A new day is cut out like a holiday cake

It’s a shame your share of it always goes past your mouth

A fresh comment that I’m not what I used to be

Doesn’t change the fact that you’re still the same old you

You’re still so beautiful, my love

You’re so beautiful

I advise you to watch the clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2B42OubTUd0

I hope you will enjoy.  

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I'm from Russia. It sounds like “Я тебя люблю” (Ya teby lublu).

I decided to share information with you. How it sounds in other languages ​​of the world.

Maybe someone wants to surprise the other half.

Let's start.

Arabic - ana bhebbak ktir.

Armenian - Yes Kes Sirum Em.

Bavarian - I lieb di.

Bulgarian - Obicham te.

Hungarian - Szeretlek te'ged.

Vietnamese - Toi ye u em.

Dutch - Ik houd van jou.

Greek - S 'ayapo.

Danish - Jeg elsker dig.

Irish - Taim i 'ngra leat.

Icelandic - Eg elska thig.

Spanish - Te Amo.

Italian - Ti amo.

Kazakh - Men seni jaksi korem.

Chinese - Wo ie ni.

Lao - Khoi huk chau.

Latvian - es teve mjilo.

Maltese - Inhobbok.

Moroccan - Kanbrik.

German - Ich liebe Dic.

Ossetian - Aez dae warzyn.

Pakistani - Muje se mu habbat hai.

Polish - Ja cie kocham.

Portuguese - Eu te amo

Roman - Te iu besc.

Romanian - Eu te iubesc.

Serbian - Lubim te.

Slovak - Lubim ta.

Slovenian - Ljubim te.

Swahili - Naku penda.

Tunisian - Ha eh bak.

Turkish - Seni seviyorum. Ben seni cok seviorum.

Uzbek - Man sizni sevaman.

Urdu - Mujge tumae mahabbat hai.

Farsi - doostat dAram.

Filipino - Mahal ka ta.

Finnish - Mina rakastan sinua.

French - Je t'aime.

Croatian - Ljubim te.

Czech - Miluji te.

Swedish - Jag a'lskar dig.

Yugoslav - Ya te volim.

Japanese - Kimi o ai shiteru.

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

It all depends on the mood. Most of all I listen to rock. In my youth I listened to punk rock: Blink, Sam41, Green Day, Nickelbak. Music has always been in the ears. Then I fell in love with instrumental music and classics. For example, Khvarastovsky. I often listen to Russian rock: Bi-2, Kukryniksy, Diana Arbenine, Pilot and much more. I listen to all the modern garbage on the radio. I love Beatles, ABBA and all this life classic.

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Ooh) I am a very advanced user of online shopping. This is a very cool way to spend money. All these discounts and promotions are beckoning)) If you think about it, all my purchases are successful. I carefully study product reviews before buying them. But one purchase will forever remain in memory. My wife chose a fur coat. I ordered. A month later, the package arrived. The coat was pink and four sizes larger 

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I want to share with you the app that I used to study words

My selection:

1. Lingvaleo

Great app. A wide variety of words for memorization. You can create your own dictionaries. The repetition of words is based on the principles of mnemonics (this is a motodica, in which information remains in long-term memory)

2. Aword

Free, simple and intuitive app. Also for memorizing words. You can choose the level of language proficiency and interesting categories. After studying, you can pass the test to consolidate the result.

3. Anki

In the application, you can create your own collection of words. You can upload someone else's list. The app uses the interval memory method. There are statistics. Conveniently track your progress.

What lifehacks do you have?

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

I speak Russian and English. With Russian, despite my native language, I have obvious problems with spelling))) I studied English from school, studying in the Turkish lyceum. I want to learn Spanish and French. The more I study, the more I come to the conclusion that language should not just be taught. You need to be in this environment. Ideal to move or live

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Thank you for the list of applications. We need to study them all. I only used the Duolingo app. I downloaded it even when my son was small, for learning English. Very cool application, good graphics, interesting content. The son began to repeat the words after a week. I decided to improve my knowledge and set a more difficult level. I think this is the most convenient way to learn a language. In a playful way, the phone is always at hand, and you can definitely find 5-10 minutes a day.

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Всем привет. Меня зовут Марат. Я из России, а именно с родины создателя автомата Калашникова, дешевых и постоянно ломающихся машин и суровых зим. Да, у нас и правда суровые зимы, но медведи по улицам с балалайкой не гуляют)) Так вот, языками я увлекаюсь со школьных времен. В основном английский. Есть здесь люди желающие изучать русский язык? 

Hello. My name is Marat. I'm from Russia. To be more precise, from the city where produce the Kalashnikov assault rifle, cheap and constantly breaking cars and harsh winters. Yes, we really have harsh winters, but bears do not walk around the streets with a balalaika)) So, I have been fond of languages since school times. Mostly English. Are there any people here who want to learn Russian?

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Please share your experience in learning French. This language is very impressive, it is beautiful.

I practice a systematic approach. I spend 15 minutes a day (this is not so much). Of course, I’m learning new words and phrases, grammar rules, just reading something. Plus, at least twice a week, take the whole hour of French lessons! Now this method does not work very well.

What methods did you use? How did you start counting to 100? )))

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Thanks for the information. I want to share phrases in unusual languages.

For example:

1. Taswan

2. Zulu

3. Lingala (in Zaire)

Please: Pardon

4. Swahili

Please: Tafadhali

5. Somali

Please: Fadlan

6. Moorish

In Malaysia they say Thanks: Terima kasih

Posted
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

Although the Russian language is the most difficult to learn, it is the most beautiful, rich and sonorous language.

I really like several ways that help in learning. The first way is to simply memorize words. Simple stickers help. We write the words on the sticker and paste them all over the apartment. The second no less effective method. Listen to Russian pop music. It contains simple and uncomplicated texts that are easy to remember, the same words are often repeated. Start humming songs

Edited
level
Native
Russian
Learning English

An exciting game. We also love board games. One of the favorite Imaginarium. The rules are simple. Each player is dealt six cards with fantastic illustrations, the presenter voices the associations to any of his cards and puts it face down on the table. Others find the most suitable card and put it face down. Everyone turns over the cards and vote, trying to guess the leader’s card. It is important for him that his card is recognized, but not all players. Therefore, it is necessary to find a balance between the obvious and completely incomprehensible description.

There is another way to use the game to practice English. Collectively create an incredible story. Compose a plot based on associations with illustrations. This is a very addictive game.

Posted
Feedback