Spanish Logs

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I have been searching and trying to understand spanish grammar for days now, and I'm kind of a little bit overwhelmed and flustered with the result of my searches. You know that kind of feeling as if there is a plethora of things to learn and comprehend to the point that I could not digest them anymore, and I would find myself clinging to my maπana habit. But there is this one video I stumbled upon which redirected me to start backwards and which I think will be more handy in my case. The formula is "reading and/or listening + checking spanish grammar rules + application". 

You may want to check this video especially for other spanish learners out there. :blush:

https://youtu.be/_hJPsaaZXBg

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I know it's a little bit late, but I would like to share with you my learnings for today. It's about the spanish alphabet which is called abecedario. It is composed of 27 letters, with an addition of π compared to the English alphabet. Here is a link on how abecedario alphabet is pronounced. 

https://www.spanishdict.com/guide/the-spanish-alphabet

(mergeed - a log is just a single topic with multiple posts) 

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Sweet! Thanks for sharing this link and video! Keep up the great work and best wishes on learning Spanish!

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

Sweet! Thanks for sharing this link and video! Keep up the great work and best wishes on learning Spanish!

Thanks! I'm kind of inspired these past few days that's why I would like to also inspire others here. :blush:

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

edz.conde wrote:

(mergeed - a log is just a single topic with multiple posts)

Got that admin. Thanks for realigning my posts! :blush:

Edzky-18

Posted 
    Feedback