Favorites Hobbies

Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

What are your favorite activities that you enjoy in your free time besides learning a language.

I love, love, love baking, there is something about working with the dough that fascinates me.  

I love to run, it makes me feel free. The endorphins rush it is just brilliant.

And I tried crocheting, specifically amiguris, and surprisingly I like it, even though I hate sewing I really enjoyed crochet.

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined6/10/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Other French

I love reading, I find it really refreshing. It's like escaping from my world into another...

I also love cooking, when I have a lot on my mind, I go into the kitchen, prepare a lovely meal and then give to someone to eat.its weird, I know...

Kevwe A.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Oghenekevwe wrote:

I love reading, I find it really refreshing. It's like escaping from my world into another...

I also love cooking, when I have a lot on my mind, I go into the kitchen, prepare a lovely meal and then give to someone to eat.its weird, I know...

Not weird at all, the best part of cooking is watching the people enjoying your food:sparkling_heart:

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts114Likes81Joined8/10/2018LocationPH
Native
English, Tagalog
Learning Japanese

I consider myself a geek and I have been watching anime and pro wrestling since I was a kid until now lol. I also do martial arts to unwind and I think it's an excellent way to manage one's stress

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined7/10/2018LocationNairobi / KE
Native
English, Swahili
Other German

Going for hikes, nature walks, game drives, swimming and going for road trips.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Jackiya01 wrote:

Going for hikes, nature walks, game drives, swimming and going for road trips.

You are very outdoorsy, that is great!!!!!!

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

I find baking.. frustrating. :( 

anyway, I love watching videos and reading about law of attraction, health,money, psychology. I love weight lifting and hiking.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I love reading books during my free time when I was still single, but now that I have kiddoes, my favorite hobby is playing with my children. That's what I do during most of my free time now.:blush:

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Eh, my entire life is just giant hobby :D 

Nothing special...casual walks, reading books, spending time on the internet :/ 

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Aileen.Cortes wrote:

I find baking.. frustrating. :(

anyway, I love watching videos and reading about law of attraction, health,money, psychology. I love weight lifting and hiking.

Emmet Fox's Books are good!!!

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/10/2018LocationManila / PH
Other English, Japanese, Korean

I love hiking and nature tripping! I also make sure I go out of town at least once a month. I watch K-dramas and read books usually at night before I go to sleep :)

mismei

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning French

I love singing and dancing. I also love travelling but I don’t do much of it. I wish i could travel the world as a job.:grin:

Posted 
    Feedback