Fixed - Website Mobile Version Vs Desktop Version

Posts230Likes123Joined16/9/2018Location
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Hi, I have found that the mobile version of the website is easier to navigate and use than the desktop version. For me, the reading tool doesn't work properly on my desktop. I am not sure if it is certain software requirement that my computer doesn't have.  

Thanks.

-Ari-

Posted 
Posts1637Likes1093Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

What exactly doesn't work on desktop? What OS and browser are you using?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/9/2018LocationCebu / PH
Native
Cebuano, English, Tagalog
Other Japanese, Spanish

Ari wrote:

Hi, I have found that the mobile version of the website is easier to navigate and use than the desktop version. For me, the reading tool doesn't work properly on my desktop. I am not sure if it is certain software requirement that my computer doesn't have.

Thanks.

I kinda agree. I'm using edge as browser on the desktop site, OS windows 10. Although the mobile website sometimes freezes for 3 seconds when you click on a link before it directs you to the next page.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

The reading tool. I am using internet explorer o chrome. I will log in today from my desktop computer and I will let you know if is working good.

-Ari-

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Chill wrote:
I kinda agree. I'm using edge as browser on the desktop site, OS windows 10. Although the mobile website sometimes freezes for 3 seconds when you click on a link before it directs you to the next page.

If you don't give us exact details, we can't fix it. Regarding the response time, please open another topic and give us exact details - which links take 3 seconds on mobile?

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Ari wrote:
I will log in today from my desktop computer and I will let you know if is working good.

Ok. If there's still a problem, please let us know exactly what is going on.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, Italian

Hello, Leo. I was connected today on my desktop computer and I have realized that my husband left his headphones connected and that is why I was unable to use the reading tool properly because I couldn't hear the sounds. I am very sorry I caused any inconveniences and I am happy to report that everything is working great from my desktop computer.

All the best!

-Ari-

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Ari wrote:
Hello, Leo. I was connected today on my desktop computer and I have realized that my husband left his headphones connected and that is why I was unable to use the reading tool properly because I couldn't hear the sounds. I am very sorry I caused any inconveniences and I am happy to report that everything is working great from my desktop computer.
All the best!

Whew, glad to hear that. I was worried for a while. Thanks for checking this out.

In the Philippines now.

Posted 
    Feedback