Fixed - Inconsistent Hamburger Menu

Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

Hamburger menu (3-line menu button) is not seen consistently especially in the Misc page - About Us, FAQ

Mobile version on Android OS

Samsung Galaxy S8+

Google Chrome

(edit - please use inline/inline thumbnail when attaching screen shots)

Aleks

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Aleksys.P wrote:
Hamburger menu (3-line menu button) is not seen consistently especially in the Misc page - About Us, FAQ

I'm looking at your screen shots, and I don't know what you think is inconsistent. Maybe the video should be smaller in the 2nd screenshot - is that what you mean?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

leosmith wrote:

Aleksys.P wrote:

I'm looking at your screen shots, and I don't know what you think is inconsistent. Maybe the video should be smaller in the 2nd screenshot - is that what you mean?

What I mean the menu bar? The 3 dash lines on the upper right screen.. it can be seen althrough out the other pages but not About Us and FAQ

Aleks

Edited 
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

Also, I don't know if it is mine only, but the inline thumbnail is not working too. What is happening is when I click on Inline thumbnail, it does nothing.. I just recently updated my Chrome, if that helps.

Aleks

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Thanks - wrote tickets

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Aleksys.P wrote:
Also, I don't know if it is mine only, but the inline thumbnail is not working too. What is happening is when I click on Inline thumbnail, it does nothing.. I just recently updated my Chrome, if that helps.

My bad. It turns out we can't make it work on phones, so we will hide that option in the future. Still working the hamburger menu issue too.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Aleksys.P wrote:
What I mean the menu bar? The 3 dash lines on the upper right screen.. it can be seen althrough out the other pages but not About Us and FAQ

Hi Aleksys - is it fixed now?

wrote:
wrote:

My bad. It turns out we can't make it work on phones, so we will hide that option in the future.

Is the inline thumbnail option now hidden from you on mobile?

Edited 
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

leosmith wrote:
Aleksys.P wrote:

Hi Aleksys - is it fixed now?
wrote:
wrote:
My bad. It turns out we can't make it work on phones, so we will hide that option in the future.

Is the inline thumbnail option now hidden from you on mobile?

Yes, it's now hidden. Thanks, Leo :)

Aleks

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Aleksys.P wrote:

How about the hamburger menu - visible now?

Posted 
Native
English, Tagalog
Other French, Spanish

leosmith wrote:
Aleksys.P wrote:

How about the hamburger menu - visible now?

Yes, hamburger menu is now visible to both FAQ and About Us pages. Ticket can now be closed as resolved. :)

Aleks

Posted 
    Feedback