Horror Films

Posts0Likes0Joined3/9/2018Location

Can you suggest me the best horrors films in languages other than in English.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

It depends on what type of movies you prefer.

Italy had a great "B production" back in the 70s or 80s. They are slasher movies that have a very niche audience, but they still have sort of a cult following.

Also... Asian movies! Asian horror movies are really good. In fact Hollywood loves those movies so much they end up making so many remakes of famous Asian horror movies. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined4/9/2018LocationCaracas / VE
Native
Spanish
Learning German, Italian
Other English

dragonsky wrote:
It depends on what type of movies you prefer.
Italy had a great "B production" back in the 70s or 80s. They are slasher movies that have a very niche audience, but they still have sort of a cult following.
Also... Asian movies! Asian horror movies are really good. In fact Hollywood loves those movies so much they end up making so many remakes of famous Asian horror movies.

I agree with you with Asian horror movies are really good. Japanese horror films are f****d up, I'll leave a link in here for you to take a look:

I saw this movie "Shutter" (2004 - from Thailand, not 2008 version) and it is reaaaaaaally good!. "Ringu" and "Ju-On" are the originals for "The ring" and "The grudge", both are better in their original versions. I've not been able to watch any other because I'm not prepared to xD.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/9/2018LocationSkopje / MK
Native
Macedonian
Other English, Serbian

Also while we're on the topic of Asian films, I really like Oldboy. One of my fave films. 

Posted 
    Feedback