Missing everybody

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hello guys! 

I think everybody is busy now, but I miss your posts and the sharing of ideas and small talks we had here. I have been thinking to post this since the other day, but I hesitated because I don't know if post like this is allowed. But I really miss you all. Good luck to all your undertakings and God bless. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Thanks! I've been pretty busy lately. Soon there will be a free reading tool, so hopefully there will be an influx of new members. After we get the bugs of that worked out, I will launch an advertising campaign, which will bring in even more people. So the quiet is temporary.  

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Hey! Hope you're doing well! :) I've also been busy but will definitely be here. Being on this site and interacting with everyone truly motivated me and kept me focused on my language learning goals! :) 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

I was about to say the same thing or write a post asking what everyone's been up to, miss you guys, been quite busy lately but will definitely be around more often once things are a little quieter.

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

leosmith wrote:

Thanks! I've been pretty busy lately. Soon there will be a free reading tool, so hopefully there will be an influx of new members. After

we get the bugs of that worked out, I will launch an advertising campaign, which will bring in even more people. So the quiet is temporary. :relaxed:

Looking forward to that... :blush:

Have been busy for the past days due to transfer of office. My net connection was also affected. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hola! It's nice that you're still there... I'm fine and I agree with you. I like it here... :blush:

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Elso.Martinez wrote:

I was about to say the same thing or write a post asking what everyone's been up to, miss you guys, been quite busy lately but will

definitely be around more often once things are a little quieter.

Hola! Como estas Elso?  

Hope you're doing great. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

Hola! Que tal! I'm doing good, what about you what have you been up to?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018LocationAlmeria / ES
Native
English
Other Arabic - Egyptian, French, German, Spanish

I am still here from time to time the site doesn't seem very busy though

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Jade.Xuereb wrote:
I am still here from time to time the site doesn't seem very busy though

We've go a lot of new users using the reading tool. Maybe they'll start posting here a bit.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
    Feedback