What's your favorite part of the year?

Posts0Likes0Joined15/7/2018LocationSanto Domingo / DO
Native
Spanish
Learning Creole - Haitian
Other English, French

I like May because it usually rains a lot where I live and I really enjoy rainy weathers, what about you?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationDE
Native
German
Other English, Russian, Spanish, Tamil

I really like cold winters. I can sit around in my Appartement and zip some herbal tea. It just feels amazing. Or sit around and read aand drink red vine. But then theres Winter depression. I dont like that. Im a person that needs a lot of sun so i guess i go with the tropical island kind of place. Not getting depressed there. So yeahaa haha. Im moving to India in 3 weeks so im gonna have a lot of sun there :) 

harmony. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018Location
Native
Russian, Ukrainian
Other English, German

I love summer best because you can do much outside, like going to the park after a long day’s work. In summer it’s very nice to go camping and sit next to a fire with a drink. 

I can help with Russian and Ukrainian languages

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

In our country we only have rainy season and summer. Between the two I like summer (April - May) though I like most the month of December because of the long vacation and the lovely atmosphere around us brought by the Yuletide season. 

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationUS
Native
English
Learning Spanish
Other French

Midwest spring/autumn and West coast winter or whenever it rains lol :D

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Khadijah.Davis wrote:

Midwest spring/autumn and West coast winter or whenever it rains lol :D

I love the rain too!

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

edz.conde wrote:

In our country we only have rainy season and summer. Between the two I like summer (April - May) though I like most the month of

December because of the long vacation and the lovely atmosphere around us brought by the Yuletide season.

Sounds lovely! My country is a bit like you describe too and I like april-may as well

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

aaronhawk wrote:

I really like cold winters. I can sit around in my Appartement and zip some herbal tea. It just feels amazing. Or sit around and read

aand drink red vine. But then theres Winter depression. I dont like that. Im a person that needs a lot of sun so i guess i go with the tropical island kind of place. Not getting depressed there. So yeahaa haha. Im moving to India in 3 weeks so im gonna have a lot of sun there :)

Sounds awesome! I've never experienced a real winter myself but would love to

Posted 
Native
Spanish
Other English, French

Oxana.Salij wrote:

I love summer best because you can do much outside, like going to the park after a long day’s work. In summer it’s very nice to

go camping and sit next to a fire with a drink.

I agree, lots of fun in the summer!

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationLagos / NG
Native
English
Learning Arabic - Standard
Other Yoruba

April!

That's when I get to celebrate my birthday and receive lots of love; real and fake, and then comes the texts and follows the gifts. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018Location
Native
Tagalog
Other English, German, Spanish

January for a fresh start. :smile:

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationPH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Spanish

edz.conde wrote:

In our country we only have rainy season and summer. Between the two I like summer (April - May) though I like most the month of December because of the long vacation and the lovely atmosphere around us brought by the Yuletide season.

Same here...

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined13/7/2018Location

July - September, because it's neither too hot nor too cold. I can go and meet my friends and play some outdoor sports else weather would be extreme.

Edited 
Posts0Likes0Joined14/7/2018LocationAbu Dhabi / AE
Native
Tagalog
Learning English

In the country where I am staying now, weather is too hot and humid at summer but when winter comes starting October until February, it is really extreme cold. Literally, no snow but only a foggy one and nice to have a cup of coffee, with muffins while having a chat with your friends.  

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018Location
Native
Russian, Ukrainian
Other English, German

Aileen.Cortes wrote:
January for a fresh start. :smile:

January is a difficult month because of the holiday season. 

I can help with Russian and Ukrainian languages

Posted 
    Feedback