Travelling around the world.

Posts0Likes0Joined8/7/2018Location

Hey guys, I always wanted to travel inside and outside my country but finances and time have not been on my side. I'm still young though. I hope to travel around the world someday. A place that I would really like to visit in our country is Pampanga. Pampanga has that food vibe that just gets me curious on tasting the food there. Pampanga is known as the Culinary capital of the Philippines. 

Countries outside the country that I would like to visit would then be Jerusalem, Japan, and some European countries. I also want to visit US someday. I mostly want to visit those countries for their food although their culture is also exciting. How about you guys? Where do you want to travel someday and what travel experiences that you had were memorable?

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined11/7/2018LocationManila / PH
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I used to travel a lot because of work. My top 3 favorites would have to be Cebu, Surigao del Sur, and Baguio. I usually say no to overseas trips so the only other country I've been to is Australia. It was pretty cool. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I love Sagada! It's very cold in there especially in the morning. Bohol and Palawan are also the best for me when it comes to sceneries, then there is Vigan for its historical aura. Thanks to the company I'm working with, most of my travels around the country are work-related. :)

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

We're all introverts in my family so we really don't go out much. During weekends we bond by playing online games together. I think I've only done less than 5 "vacation" trips. Most of my travel was also because of work. :)

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I travel about 6 months/year. Last year I went to Korea, Thailand, Singapore, Laos, Cambodia and the Philippines (Manila, Banaue, Boracay, Cebu City, Bantayan Island, Moal Boal Cebu and Bohol. This spring I went to Angeles City for 2 weeks. And I do this kind of thing every year  

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Learning English, Korean

I'm terrified of the beach so I haven't been since I was 7. :P The hotel I stayed in in Newcastle, Australia last year was near a beach though so I just tried wading. The sea lice got me and I walked back to the hotel with little bleeding bites on my leg. I have no plans to go near a beach again.  

--

ikay

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined12/7/2018LocationRis-Orangis / FR
Native
Spanish
Learning English, French

I´m Colombian, the firts time I left my country was for travel to France for live there with my husban, after that long trip, of course I would like to travel more, I want to know more cultures and places, but like you what calls more my attetion is the food, I would like to go to Japan so much.

Posted 
    Feedback