About myself

Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018LocationBinan City / PH
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hello everyone! 

Kumusta kayong lahat!

Gusto kong ipakilala ang aking sarili gamit ang sarili naming lenggwahe ( Though there's a translation below for non-Filipinos). Ako'y bunso sa limang magkakapatid. Ang ama't ina ko'y parehong guro sa isang maliit na paaralan sa probinsya namin. Pero nung ako'y nag-aaral na ang sabi ko sa sarili ko, ayaw kong maging isang guro katulad ng mga magulang ko, kasi laging busy sa trabaho kahit nasa bahay gumagawa pa rin ng ugnay sa kanyang pagiging guro. Kaya kinuha kong kurso nung college ay AB English. Ang sabi ko nun, gusto ko maperpek ang lenggwahe ng mga kano kasi gusto ko mangibang bansa pagdating ng araw. Ngayon hanggang dun palang din ako sa pangarap. Pero alam ko darating ang panahon na makakalipad din ako at mapupuntahan ko din ang iba't ibang mga bansa na gusto kong puntahan. Sinimulan ko munang ikutin ang aming bansa. Simula Luzon, Visayas at Mindanao, napuntahan ko na ang magagandang lugar at tanawin sa amin, at habang andun ako sa mga lugar na yun umiigting ang aking pagmamahal sa aking sinilangang bayan. At tuwinay nasasambit ko ang mga katagang "Salamat Panginoon at ipinakita mo sa akin ang ganda ng Pilipinas!"

p.s. English translation is in the comment section. 

Edzky-18

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Mabuhay Eden! (PS - wala pagsasalin sa ingles)

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

This is my 3rd time trying to write a reply here...i hope it will appear or be acknowledged already

Edzky-18

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Have done the translations and the reply to your comment @leosmith but it disappeared after pressing the reply button

Edzky-18

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

(Translations)

Hello everyone!

How are you all?

I would like to introduce myself using our own, native language (Filipino). I'm the youngest of five siblings. My parents are both educators in a primary school in the province. But when I was already studying, I said I don't want to be a teacher like my parents, because they are always busy even when at home. That's why when I was in college, I decided to take AB English. Back then I really would like to perfectly learn the English language because I want to go to different countries around the world. (Though) currently that dream is still a dream. For a while (while I still don't have enough budget for out-of-the-country trips), I started exploring our country. From Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao (that's from the northernmost and southernmost parts of our country), I was able to experience the grandeur of our best tourist spots in there. While I'm gazing at those great sceneries, I gradually felt a deeper sense of appreciation within my heart. And every time (I felt that), these are the words that came out of my mouth, "Thank you Lord for letting me see the beauty of the Philippines!" 

#proudFilipinahere

Edzky-18

Edited 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hi @leosmith! 

You definitely know something about our language...in case you would like to know more about it, please let me know and I'm more than happy to be of help.

Salamat!

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Walang anuman at salamat din. Maganda ang post mo. Pasensiya na para sa mga problemas ng nagpa-post.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

I love reading your tagalog sir! It's as if I can actually hear you saying that (with accent and all)! It's cute! ^_^....just a tip though...our words do not follow the English grammar rule of adding "s" for the plural form ...we just add the word "mga" before the word and it's already plural, no need to add "s"...e.g. singular - "tao"; plural - "mga tao"

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined10/7/2018Location

Great to have you here! I'm married to a Filipina from Mandaluyong / Bulacan, and have visited your country 3 times. It is truly beautiful!! Congratulations on trying to improve your language skills!

Posted 
Native
Tagalog
Other English

Hi @maria.jenning! Thanks for appreciating our place! Glad to hear that you have married a "kababayan".

Edzky-18

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined9/7/2018LocationDE
Native
German
Other English, Russian, Spanish, Tamil

hello and welcome eden :) great to have you here! :3

harmony. 

Posted 
    Feedback