fixed - 'Save and add another' does not save passages

Posts9Likes8Joined10/11/2019LocationDE
Native
German, Turkish
Learning Persian
Other English, French

Hello,

this has been bugging me for a few weeks, but I always forgot to file a bug report.

To reproduce simply add a passage and click 'save and add another'. At some point every subsequent passage created won't be added. If you cant reproduce, refresh and then try adding multiple passages again. Only 'save and open' consistenly creates passages.

A quick way to check if the last passage was actually saved or not, you can type the last passage's title in the title field to check if it is in the database. If it is, it should be auto completed.

This may be hard to reproduce, but I don't think that I am going crazy. Probably worth looking into

Edited 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

I couldn't reproduce it. I'll write a ticket though. What is your browser/os/device?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Native
German, Turkish
Learning Persian
Other English, French

Windows 10, Version 1909

Firefox 78 and 79

Standard PC

Edited 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi ileri,

We have still not been able to reproduce this. Is it still happening to you?

Posted 
Native
German, Turkish
Learning Persian
Other English, French

As I had been busy with writing my thesis for university, I wasn't able to do any reading unfortunately and am only going to pick it up in a few days again. So you can probably close this. If I notice it happening again, I'll attach more information like post/get requests next time 

Edited 
Native
English
Learning German

ok - thank you!

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Hi ileri - I think we were finally able to reproduce and fix this. Have you noticed it in the past couple days?

Posted 
Native
German, Turkish
Learning Persian
Other English, French

I haven't been making much use of "add another" recently, so unfortunately I can't tell

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Ok, I'm going to close this ticket. If you notice it again, you can just report it again.

Posted 
    Feedback