level
Posts2Likes2Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Chinese - Cantonese

That was a good talking speed. Not too fast, not too slow, so I could follow the transcript along with the speech. Could you tell me what song plays at the beginning and the end? I like it a lot!

Posted 
level
Posts1141Likes739Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning Tagalog
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Thai

Animefangirl wrote:
That was a good talking speed. Not too fast, not too slow, so I could follow the transcript along with the speech. Could you tell me what song plays at the beginning and the end? I like it a lot!

Thank you Animefangirl! Unfortunately we can't find the song name.

I'm reading the Malazan Book of the Fallen.

Posted 
level
Posts2Likes2Joined4/5/2020LocationGH
Native
English
Learning Chinese - Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Chinese - Cantonese

Oh well, that's okay. I'm sure once my Cantonese is better I'll be able to look up the words myself. 👍

Posted 
level
Posts98Likes76Joined18/6/2019LocationSan Jose Del Monte / PH
Native
English
Learning Afrikaans, Cebuano, Chinese - Mandarin, Danish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Spanish, Tagalog

Are you perchance this https://animefangirl.com/ animefangirl? If so I stumbled upon your blog a few weeks ago when I myself started spoonfed (and later replaced with with ZhongWen Red Green Blue, which make up the first 1000 or so sentences anways, but move a titch faster). I plan on returning to spoonfed... after I finish my Glossikas and FSI stuff. With plans to suspend the first 2k cards or so. Anyhow, I did a lot of reading on your Cantonese journey (such as the memrise courses with audio etc). I'm not a huge sinophile and even if I were I live in a hokkien speaking country so Cantonese isn't on my list but it was hard to put down your blog :). 

Find me on Discord:

https://discord.gg/R4zepcA

Posted 
    Feedback