Best way to use this site?

Posts0Likes0Joined18/3/2020LocationPH
Native
English
Learning Tagalog

Hello all, looks like it might be kinda quiet around here but thought I'd post anyway. I'm an American who is learning Tagalog. I live in the Philippines and my current level I'd say is maybe A2. Just looking for tips on using the tools here the most effectively. I tried the reading tool but can you explain exactly how I should be using it? Thanks!

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi Manong. 

For general website usage, the faq's might help you out. Also, our video instructions are here.

For Tagalog specific resources, we have the Tagalog grammar course, and in the reading tool we have Tagalog conversation and Jessica Soho.

Good luck!

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined18/6/2019LocationSan Jose Del Monte / PH
Native
English
Learning Afrikaans, Cebuano, Chinese - Mandarin, Danish, Indonesian, Malay, Norwegian, Spanish, Tagalog

Don't forget the Write and Correct tool.

Find me on Discord:

https://discord.gg/R4zepcA

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Clayton.Henderson wrote:
Don't forget the Write and Correct tool.

Good point. You can post an essay in Tagalog and it will get corrected by a native speaker.

Also, we have Tagalog teachers available to provide lessons on Skype, although they aren't free.

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined18/3/2020LocationPH
Native
English
Learning Tagalog

Salamat sa lahat. 

Posted 
Posts0Likes0Joined26/9/2019LocationKR
Native
Korean

Reading Tool

You can find any language materials that you would like to learn

Write & Correct

You can write any languages including your native language (people are there to edit and help your writing)

Community Forum

You can ask any questions you would like to know about people in worldwide

Chat

You can chat with people from different countries!

Posted 
    Feedback