Fixed - Suggestion: ability to open articles in new tab

Posts0Likes0Joined4/12/2018Location

Hi,

I've added a few articles for reading practice to my account and what caught my eye is that it's not possible to select an article and open it in a new tab. Now whenever I have opened an article and go back to my collection I return to the top of the page and have to scroll through my whole list of articles again. It just makes it a bit time-consuming.

Posted 
Posts1630Likes1092Joined18/3/2018LocationBellingham / US
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

Hi Christi, let me make sure I'm understanding the issue. You want to be able to go to Library or My Passages and rt click>open in new tab, right?

In Thailand now. Next up Tanzania and Philippines.

Posted 

Yes! Click with my right mouse and select open in new tab. So when I want to (decide what to) read, I don't need to keep going down the whole list in my library.

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German
Other Chinese - Mandarin, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swahili, Tagalog, Thai

That makes sense. Ticket written.

Posted 

Thanks! Saw that you've added this to the interface. Really helpful!

Posted 
Native
English
Learning German

Yup - sorry for the late reply. We're busy with lots of stuff behind the scenes these days. Ticket closed.

Posted 
    Feedback